1. Not all the photos on www.sebastianbularca.com are available here. Why? Can you make them available?
Unfortunately I can make available for sale only a handful of my photos. Please feel free to Contact me for specific requests.
2. I cannot pay with Credit Card, I don’t use Paypal and I need the photos quickly. What can I do?
You can always select Manual Checkout and if you need the photos fast, make sure you Contact me and I can arrange a rapid delivery in exchange for a proof of payment.
3. I need the photos in other resolutions than the ones provided
I can always arrange custom deliveries of photos in different resolution, extensions, sizes etc. Contact me!
4. I would like to order certain types of photos. Can I do that?
Yes, please! I do custom photo sessions as well. Contact me and we can discuss the details.
5. You are too expensive. Can I suggest some more proper prices?
Of course. I am always open for a debate about value and prices.
6. I am one one of your photos. Can you please remove the photo from sale?
Of course! If you find yourself in one of the sections, especially the Documentary one where I do not offer model releases, please contact me urgently and I will remove the photo, if that is your wish.
7. What camera and lenses do you use?
Nikon D910, Nikon D7100 withvarious enthusiast lenses from Nikon, Sigma and Tamron (max 1000 euro/lens, which means they are not really “professional”). My workhorses are a Tamron 24-70 F/2.8 VC, Nikon 50mm f/1.4 G, Sigma 20mm f/1.4 and Nikon 70-200mm f/4. I use a Nikon 85mm f/1.8 for portraits.
8. Do you process your photos?
Yes, every single one of them. And you should too.